Rain Embellished

A-rainy-day blog!

A Rainy Day..a Perfect Book

Welcome To Rain Embellished! On a rainy day get cozy and read a book...I like to enjoy the book while also taking in the sheer beauty of the rain. This blog expresses (atleast I hope it does) my love for those wonderful wonderful books out there and that beautiful and stricking rain.


My Lifeline Books! My Favs!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Mortal Instrument Trilogy


This trilogy is truly remarkable. Caught me right in and still hasn't let go. Cassandra Clare adds such sparks to the regular fantasy and romance we all know. After reading the last page you will 1) Crave for the third book and 2)Go abck to page one and indulge in Clary, Jace, Simon and the rest's life once more. A must read for every Twilight book lover out there.

Find reviews, excerpts, and more on www.mortalinstruments.com. Go now! Don't wait a second longer to devour these delicious books.

3 comments:

Turity said...

hey! how cum u don't blog these days???
random I know...meh!
btw u have 2 ipod players on the page...
aaannndddd...I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M DONE COG =((... i need to re read it or something...

Turity said...

ooo...BTW i'm now officially following your blog...and also just saw all the rain pics....they are very very inspiring...

Rohma said...

I know I can't believe it either...not blogging because of the same reason why I'm not writing...yeah I love those pics too...so mystical...yeah I didn't realize the two ipods thing thnks lol...thak for following my blog,though there isn't much to follow...maybe I'll add stuf aboutf ruits and vegtables..lol