Rain Embellished

A-rainy-day blog!

A Rainy Day..a Perfect Book

Welcome To Rain Embellished! On a rainy day get cozy and read a book...I like to enjoy the book while also taking in the sheer beauty of the rain. This blog expresses (atleast I hope it does) my love for those wonderful wonderful books out there and that beautiful and stricking rain.


My Lifeline Books! My Favs!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Gossip Girl Series! The Glamorous life of The Upper Side!


Gotta love 'em. I have to admit these series are way off my track of ususal books. I am more into fantasy than drama-high or real life stories...but Gossip Girl just sucked me in. They are just so detailed and long and personal that by the end you feel like you know Serena, Nate, Blair and all those other characters that bring this story (or should I say stories) to life. Infact the ending was jst so emotional...the conflict and the choices and weird situation...it was just PERFECT! The prequel people say is even more sad and emotional but I am currently on the road to finding out. Gossip Girl (the girl in the book) is absolutely cool and even though she could be a loser-ish stalker who has no clue of the glamorous life she talk about so much, you'll still like her and her sassy responses. Thought at time she is just a tid bit annoying...not to mention stalkerish(and she isn't even ashamed of it)!

So definitely read em...fantasy lovers or romance lover...its a good read for everyone!

1 comment:

Turity said...

hahah....HITLIST? Makes it sound like you're ona mission to kill...lolz. Well yes I could give you advice but it'll cost you...like a lot...kidding..ehem I'm not sure if you really want advice from me...cause the whole NEAT AND ORGANIZED is just an illusion I tell you...change of layout and there it goes...

btw...as I told Aareez you can get stuff from myflashfetish.com...or somehting...I think that's where I got the countdown and will soon get the Mp3 player...hopefully...

and once again hahah...Hitlist? jks...byeeeeeeee